Monday, May 18, 2009

Well, not much has changed in our lives, except that Josh is back working at CAL ranch. He went back there because he wasn't really happy at IHOP. He is much happier at CAL ( as I like to call it.) He will be working full time, which he wasn't before because of school, and he won't be home late hours, (or early hours in the morning, depends on your perspective I guess. ) I am soo happy about that. He passed most of his classes, but has to take one or two over again. We knew that was coming though.

Camden's last day of classes are on Thursday. Funny how you can get used to something in such a short time (he started the last week of March.) His vocabulary has improved a lot, and he loves being around his classmates.

Brielle is a busy as ever, loves to explore her world and her personality emerges more and more everyday.She jabbers all day long, wish I knew what she is saying! She has also mastered the scowl. Her face says everthing when she does it, it is so funny! She thinks that she is as big as her older brother and tries about everthing he does, not usually with the same effect.

I work fulltime 3 days a week, and stay home on the other days and trying to keep up with the kids, and housework. We are going to Alaska in September and we can't wait! My kids and I went up to Salt Lake with my parents to go to my Grandma's 90th Birthday party. Josh couldn't come because he had to work. We went to the zoo with my sister's family and had a fun morning. Then my parents and I went to Morgan for the party. We met my brother there also It was fun to see some of my cousins that I haven't seen in probably 15 or more years. My Grandmother looks so good for being 90. It was good to see her, because I don't get to very often.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Stewarts,
    I finally checked your blog out because I was deleting old e-mails. Sounds like you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete

Followers