Monday, February 1, 2010

Camden lost a tooth

Before


and after

Camden had a root that abcess on his front teeth, so we had to get to tooth pulled. (12/11/2009) I thought that it would be a tooth more on the side, so imagine my surprise when they brought him out to me with one of his two front teeth missing. He did really well, but was VERY out of it at first, luckily they told me that he would fight me and wouldn't be able to walk for a while. He was a really good sport about it. We told him he would get to put his tooth under his pillow for the tooth fairy, but then he watched a show where they left a note for the tooth fairy not to take their tooth. For a few days after that, he kept asking to leave a note, so we had to wait until that idea passed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers